Historical Property Maintenance Person/ Porter
• Perform daily inspections to identify issues to report to the maintenance manager.
• Free debris, litter, and grime from all community spaces.
• Clean and organize company storage areas.
• Routine checks of appliances, fire alarms, roof tops, windows, paint, locks, flooring, etc.
• Respond to requests by owner, property manager, and maintenance manager as needed.
• Assist in storm preparations for all properties.
• Highly detail oriented
• Trustworthy and dependable
• Desire to learn and willingness to research
• Ability to investigate, diagnose, and solve problems in areas including but not limited to painting, sheetrock repairs, plumbing, electrical, trim and light carpentry
• Good communication skills
• Organized, good with time management, and proactive
• Possess pride in work
• Historical building preservation knowledge
• Must possess reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
• Must possess a smart phone.
• MUST be available for emergency calls outside of normal business hours.
Apply on our website at toledanoproperties.com/job-openings-.html or via email to email@example.com
Send us your cover letter and resume. Put Maintenance Position in the subject line. Please include your minimum salary requirements.
EOE - All offers of employment are subject to drug, criminal, background
screenings. Please provide three references. We do not offer benefits, but there is a flexible work schedule. Parking will be provided.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Residential and Commercial Properties