Historical Property Maintenance Person/ Porter
We are a family owned property management company that oversees the family’s French Quarter properties. Our five historic buildings house both residential and commercial units. We are keen to not only maintain the historical integrity of our properties but also to create a space that our clients are proud to call home.
• Perform daily inspections to identify issues to report to the maintenance manager.
• Free debris, litter, and grime from all community spaces.
• Clean and organize company storage areas.
• Routine checks of appliances, fire alarms, roof tops, windows, paint, locks, flooring, etc.
• Respond to requests by owner, property manager, and maintenance manager as needed.
• Assist in storm preparations for all properties.
• Highly detail oriented
• Trustworthy and dependable
• Desire to learn and willingness to research
• Ability to investigate, diagnose, and solve problems in areas including but not limited to painting, sheetrock repairs, plumbing, electrical, trim and light carpentry
• Good communication skills
• Organized, good with time management, and proactive
• Possess pride in work
• Historical building preservation knowledge
• Must possess reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
• Must possess a smart phone.
• MUST be available for emergency calls outside of normal business hours.
Apply on our website at toledanoproperties.com/job-openings-.html or via email to email@example.com
Send us your cover letter and resume. Put Maintenance Position in the subject line. Please include your minimum salary requirements.
EOE - All offers of employment are subject to drug, criminal, background
screenings. Please provide three references. We do not offer benefits, but there is a flexible work schedule. Parking will be provided.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Residential and Commercial Properties